The next Virgin Money London Marathon is taking place on Sunday 23 April 2017.
While it is now too late to register to run in this year's event, you can still get involved by volunteering at one of our two cheering points on the marathon course. Your help would be much appreciated by everyone at MACS, and more importantly, our runners! They will be rather tired by the time they reach our spots and a shout of encouragement will go a long way in giving them a much needed boost. If you would like to join one of our cheering spots please fill in the form below and we will be in touch with more information. Thank you!
Running for MACS is a great experience as some of our runners can testify!
"Since contacting MACS I have felt part of something special and have really appreciated all of your hard work to make me feel part of the team. I have loved receiving your emails, even if a little terrifying as the countdown became evident. I have run for several charities in the past but have never had this kind of experience...you are doing an amazing job!"
All of our runners will receive:
- a MACS running shirt or vest
- a weekly email in the run up to the event providing training tips and nutritional advice
- a downloadable fundraising pack containing lots of tips and ideas to help you reach your sponsorship target
- a supporters pack to ensure that your friends and family can be fully equipped members of Team MACS too
- fundraising and awareness tools such as t-shirts, flags, balloons, posters, sponsorship forms, collection tins, bang bang sticks and other items.
For more information please read our London Marathon 2017 Application Information .
Registration for the 2017 event is now closed and registration for the 2018 London Marathon will open in April.
If you have any further questions before applying please contact email@example.com.
You can also create your online fundraising page using the link below.